Thursday, April 14, 2016

April Challenge~ Tatting butterfly~ Ankars style


The pattern was originally shared on Facebook by Angela Gambka. She also made a video to show her technique, which I found incredibly useful. I finally got my Rewards stash of the month from the Sears Rewards Program and plan on using the beads for it. I have that coworker who loves anything butterfly, and at least I have someone to give it to when it's complete. Since this involves beadwork and a lot of it compared to my normal tatting activities, I'm going to wait until I have a full day off from my IRL to start it.
Although, I  will most likely be working this first in size 20 then maybe size 40 thread. I'm not certain on the gauging because of the actual beads I have to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment